Our supervised doggie daycamp was developed to give your furkid a safe, fun and interactive playtime with other furkidz. Your special furkid will be paired with other furkidz of the same size, age and temperment. Our typical schedule for daycamp includes:
- Morning outside potty break.
- Breakfast (bring own food).
- Morning nap in their private room.
- Mid-morning group or individual playtime, based on your furkidz specific needs.
- Mid-day rest time.
- Afternoon group or individual playtime.
- Dinner, if requested.
- After dinner outside potty break.
Daycamp participants must be:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Well socialized with dogs and people
- On a flea prevention program
- Good Health
- At least 12 weeks of age
Daycamp is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am–6:00 pm and can be added to your boarding reservation. Not available on major holidays.
- Per visit: $18
- Half day (5 hours): $10
- While boarding- whole day: $12 (+ boarding rate)
- While boarding- half day: $7 (+ boarding rate)
- Half day with spa package: $7
- Five Full Days: $85
- Five Half Days: $45
- Ten Full Days: $135
- Ten Half Days: $85
- Thirty Full Days: $350 (Lowest price per day!)
- Daykeeper, Full Day: $12
- Daykeeper, Half Day: $ 6
- Daycamp maintenance: $5. (Freshen up before going home)
Furkidz reserves the right to alter playtime selections during inclement weather or upon a guest’s response to an activity.